WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IT EXEMPTS THE SHOP OWNERS AND OTHER PERSONS FROM LIABILITY OR LIMITS THEIR LIABILITY, AND CONTAINS OTHER IMPORTANT PROVISIONS THAT YOU SHOULD READ.
Throughout these terms and conditions the term "we" or "Miner Wear" refers in all instances to Miner Wear a brand name (UK):
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITION OF SALE OF Miner Wear
All business of the above company (known respectively or severally at any time as the "Company") in respect of all sales agreements with purchasers (the "Customer") of Goods belonging to the Company is carried on subject to the following Terms and conditions (the "Terms") except where varied by specific written agreement of the Company. In placing an order with the Company the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms at all times. In these Terms the "Contract" is the Contract for the supply of Goods by the Company to the Customer for money or money’s worth formed by the Company’s acceptance of the Customer’s order on the Company’s Terms.
1. No order will be binding on the Company unless and until accepted by the Company in writing, text or by delivery of any Goods being the subject of the order.
2. All orders are accepted by the Company at its sole discretion and only on the basis that these Terms (or any aforesaid variation) apply to the order and any terms endorsed on or contained or referred to in any Customer’s order or other communications issued to the Company which are inconsistent with these Terms or are not specifically agreed to in writing by the Company shall be deemed to be superseded and nullified by these Terms.
3. The Company reserved the right to amend any error or omission on price lists, quotations, orders and confirmations, invoices or credit notes at any time.
4. While all shipping and delivery dates issued by the Company are given in good faith and all reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to them, the Company accepts no liability for any failure to comply with such dates. Delays caused by force majeure or by reason of any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control and accordingly time of delivery shall not be subject to any pre-agreed guarantees of delivery.
5. The Company shall be entitled to make partial deliveries and failure to deliver part only of any order shall not entitle the Customer to reject the Goods. Any unexpected short deliveries must be notified to the Company within 3 days.
6. If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods on delivery, the Company shall without prejudice to its other rights, be entitled to store the Goods at the Customer’s expense and risk and the Customer shall pay all storage and additional carriage costs incurred.
7. While every effort is made to supply Goods in accordance with samples, designs and or agreed specification the Company reserves the right to modify designs, specifications and materials at any time were such modifications do not materially affect the quality, function or fitness for purpose of the Goods or to comply with any applicable standards or legal requirement.
8. The retail prices quoted in Company’s price lists or other communications shall not limit the Customer’s right to set its own wholesale or retail prices.
9. All prices published or quoted by the Company are exclusive of V.A.T or other state or local taxes and unless otherwise notified in writing to the Customer, all Goods will be invoiced at the price stipulated in the Company’s published price list current at time of acceptance of order in the case of orders for delivery in instalments each instalment shall be invoice at the price stipulated in the Company’s published price list a the date of dispatch of such instalment. We do not guarantee that our website will remain available or that all the material used is kept current including the prices and availability of stock items.
10. Where UK Customer’s single delivery address is in the UK, prices for delivery will vary according to the weight of the order to be dispatched. The price charged will be as indicated on the advised pricelist and website. The Company shall reserve the right to amend these charges without notice.
11. For all orders requiring delivery to an overseas destination, all carriage is extra to the total invoice price of the Goods and chargeable according to Customer’s preferred means of delivery. Overseas customers Must contact Tackle Bags prior to placing an order to find the latest postal charges. Failure to do so may delay the processing of an order.
12. Unless otherwise agreed, for accepted trade Customer accounts the Company shall invoice the Goods on or after dispatch of the Goods and shall also be entitled to invoice each instalment as and when such is dispatched. Payment of all sums due in respect of Goods, in money or money’s worth, shall be made in sterling within 14 days of the date of the relevant invoice. The Company shall be entitled to pursue by all legal means all monies outstanding beyond this date even if property in all or part of the relevant Goods has not passed to the Customer. The company reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover any additional administrative expenses which it may thereby incur. For bespoke team kits a deposit paid in advance of 50% is required.
13. Where payment is not made in full by the due date then without affecting any other right which it may have, the Company may deduct all outstanding amounts from monies due to the Customer on any account whatsoever. The Company will issue a reminder of the amounts outstanding, should no payment be received within 14 days of this reminder then a Credit Management company, appointed by the Company, will be instructed to recover the debt. 13.1. Any invoices that remain unpaid after 14 days are subjected to a Statutory Interest Charge of 8% of the invoice total. Plus, The Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions this is currently at 0.50% of the invoice total and is chargeable daily.
14. All amounts referred to the Credit Management Company will attract an additional charge, payable directly to the Credit Management Company. Represented cheques will incur a £8.50 charge. Additionally, the company reserves the right to apply an administration fee which will be £130.00 per outstanding invoice plus 5% of the invoice.
15. Unless otherwise agreed, between the Company and the Customer, export trade sales shall be subject to FOB Terms (as defined in the latest published version of Inco Terms at any time) and the Customer shall be responsible to obtain all import licenses, clearances
and consents necessary to ensure that Goods comply with all legal requirements wherever arising.
16. The Customer may not withhold or make any deduction from or set off against any payment due to the Company without prior written agreement of The Company.
17. The Company will at its option replace/refund any Goods that are shown to the Company’s reasonable satisfaction to be defective in materials or workmanship at the time of delivery or to be a shortfall in quantity delivered provided that:
18. Clause 17 defines the Company’s full liability in respect of the Goods and Services. All other conditions, Warranties or other undertakings concerned with the Goods or Services whether express or implied by statute, common law, custom, usage or otherwise, are excluded except that nothing in these Terms shall exclude any liability of the Company for death or injury resulting from negligence or for breach of Terms as to the title under Section 12 of the UK Sale of Goods Act 1979. Save where English law prohibits such limitation of liability and without prejudice to
clause 17 the liability of the Company shall not in any circumstances exceed the invoice value of Goods or Service in question. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall make The Company liable to the customer for any Consequential Loss either directly or indirectly for any reason, including any website owned by The Company, or expense liability loss.
19. Without prejudice to the provisions of clauses 17 and 18, the Company shall not be liable for any costs, damages, losses or expense arising out of any tortuous act or omission or any breach of Contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income, production or accruals or loss of such profits, income, production or accruals.
20. No order may be cancelled and no Goods returned without the written agreement of the Company, the returns procedure in such circumstance being detailed in clauses 32, 33 below. Orders for Goods that have been specifically made to order or have had a logo applied cannot be cancelled after they have been made. If there is an error that the Company has made then, subject to clauses 17 and 18, the goods will be replaced.
21. All Goods supplied or sold to the Customer by the Company shall be at the Customer’s risk as soon as they are delivered to the Customer’s designated premises or destination or the risk will pass onto the Customer immediately upon the goods leaving our premises if we are to deliver the goods to a third party at the Customer’s request.
22. All Goods shall remain the property of the Company until such time as the Customer shall have paid the agreed price for the Goods, together with the full price of any other Goods sold to the Customer, payment for which is outstanding, and until the property in the Goods passes to the Customer, the Customer shall;
23. The Construction, validity and performance of all Contracts between the Company and any Customer or party at any time shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any English Court although this
shall not limit the right of the Company to commence proceedings in any other jurisdiction the Company deems appropriate.
24. The Company shall not be liable in any way for loss, damage or expense arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under any Contract causes by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, which shall without limiting the generality of the foregoing be deemed to include war, any military action or force, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, vandalism, strife, sabotage, or breakdown, accident or damage to machinery, equipment, facility, or fire, flood, state legislative or administrative intervention, acts of god, strike, lock-out or industrial dispute (whether or not affecting employees of the Company or its suppliers) or shortage of materials or inability of the Company to procure or access specific material or supplies. In the event of any such occurrence the Company may at its sole discretion perform, suspend or terminate any Contract provided always that it has duly notified the Customer of such occurrences and that no reasonable alternative remedy is immediately available.
25. The Company will at its sole discretion supply to the Customer such quantities of promotional material as it deems reasonable to promote the Goods at the point of sale and thereafter any further or additional quantities of promotional material requested by the Customer from the Company will be supplied at the Customers expense and billed accordingly by the Company.
26. The Customer shall ensure that in connection with the Goods or their packaging or promotion material the Company’s name, reputation, trademarks, logos or images are not misrepresented or used in any other context other than to identify and promote the Goods and that such name, trademarks, logos or images are not added to, extended, obscured, removed, defaced, altered or otherwise impinged upon in any way.
27. Trade marks, logos or images supplied by the Customer may be used in or in connection with the promotion of the sale of Goods concerned in advertising material, retail outlets, catalogues, internet trading and provided that the Company’s prior written consent to the manner and form in which they are used is obtained. Liability for the use of trademarks, logo's or images solely lies with the Customer supplying them.
28. Any part of these Terms that is void or made unenforceable by English Law shall be deemed severable and shall not affect any other part of these Terms.
29. No waiver or forbearance by the Company whether express or implied in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall prejudice its rights to do so at any time in the future.
30. The Company does not operate or enter into sale or return agreements. Any Goods returned without Company authorisation, where no fault is attached to the Company in respect of its obligations carried out, or to be carried out, remain liable to be paid for or the Company compensate for any costs or loss of revenue incurred by it as a result of such returns make.
31. Faulty goods must be returned within one week of supply with the fault clearly indicated without defacing the garment/product.
32. The RETURNS PROCEDURE for Goods in connection with clause 21 must be only sent to the respective address as advised by the Company. Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. Under no circumstances whatsoever will soiled, worn or washed goods be accepted. These will be returned to you immediately. Underwear is strictly non-returnable. All goods must be returned in their original, undamaged, garment packaging, if so supplied in. Failure to do so will result in the returned goods being refused. Agreed refunds will only be made via BACS payment.
33. Returns, where there is no fault with the goods, and where we have supplied what has been requested, will incur a 15% restocking charge plus any administrative and delivery costs that the Company has or will incur. Non-faulty goods supplied with any printing and/or embroidery, cannot be returned for credit. Goods, paid for by credit or debit card, that are returned but not faulty and a refund against the credit or debit card is required will incur a £12 charge to cover The Company for Chargeback Retrieval Fee as applied by the Card machine providers.
All information including pricing is correct at the time of publishing. The downloaded Terms & Conditions are appropriate to team and bespoke orders NOT retail purchases by credit/debit card.
Items cannot be reserved for customers. All stock is sold on a first come basis, however Primate will endeavor to find suitable alternatives to offer to customers.
All items are subject to availability.
The reproduction of products is as accurate as photographic and printing processes permit and Miner Wear cannot accept responsibility for variances in colour and style. Every effort will be made to ensure that the reproduction is of the highest quality. However, as the computer screen you use will affect some colours, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will reflect the true colour of the products.
Miner Wear reserve the right to alter the specification of products as necessary and offer an equivalent or better product in the event of stock anomalies.
We cannot accept overseas orders placed through our website. Please phone 01670 516826 or email email@example.com for details on overseas orders.
Miner Wear reserves the right to refuse orders.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with the item(s) you have ordered you have the right to cancel.
(a) If you wish to cancel before the items are despatched you are asked to contact us, by e-mail or phone as soon as is practicably possible.
(b) If your cancellation request is received after the items have been despatched, please return the goods to us indicating whether you require an exchange or refund. Our returns procedure can be found below. (c) On Bespoke items once the customer has approved artwork & design the full cost will become the liability of the customer.
STATEMENT OF RETURNS
Before returning any unwanted or unsuitable products for an exchange or refund, You must first contact Miner Wear either by phone or email stating the reason for return. unsolicited returns may not be accepted and will be return to you at your cost. Returns may be accepted providing they are returned in a new and unused condition. You are responsible for the return postage costs. Made to order products and those that have been embellished are non-returnable. Bespoke or Personalised items cannot be returned unless deemed to be faulty by manufactures defects. Please be careful when ordering Bespoke/Personalised goods that they are suited for the user (Size etc..) The responsibility rests solely with the customer as no refunds will be given.
If you are not happy with any purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an immediate replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Miner Wear does not offer a free returns service unless the items are faulty or incorrectly sent. We reserve the right to charge an extra £5.95 postage in order to post exchanged goods to the customer.
Pack your parcel securely making sure you include your delivery note and invoice, the reason for the return and send to:
Miner Wear Unit 1B Pegswood Industrial Estate Morpeth Northumberland NE61 6HZ
Take the parcel to the post office. We advise that you use the "Sign For Delivery Service" with the extra compensation option if the goods exceed the value of £32.00 ( this option should only cost approximately 50p extra and will ensure you will be compensated in full should your parcel go missing). Please ensure your parcel is covered for the value of its contents.
Miner Wear is not liable for parcels returned by customers. In the event of any claim it is the sender who is responsible for processing the claim.
For any refund processed, a confirmation will be sent to you via the Email.
For any replacement, we will process your request within 48 hours, however please allow 14 days turnaround from the time you send your parcel back to us for redelivery. In the case of Bespoke/Personalised items the estimated turnaround is 21-28 days.
We regret that underwear is non-returnable unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected. Miner Wear doesn't have a returns courier service, therefore all parcels must be returned via your chosen service.
If for any reason you have a query regarding the delivery of your order, please call our customer services helpline on 01670 516826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPORTS & LEISURE WEAR SAMPLES.
Miner Wear may offer customers of businesses, organisations and sports clubs Samples of their products. This is completely at the companies discretion. Samples are sent to customers on a returnable basis. And MUST be returned to Miner Wear within 14 calendared days. Unless already agreed to by the company prior to dispatch. After 14 calendared days of the items being sent to the customer have elapsed. 1. Miner wear will invoice the customer for the samples at full retail price plus postage. 2. If the sample is a bespoke item and especially design and manufactured for a customer Unless already agreed. The garment cost will £80 + vat & P&P. This is standard cost and dependable on design or complexity of the garment may be more. In some cases Miner Wear may charge admin fee’s depending on the circumstances. At any time Miner Wear may ask for the customer to return the samples. The customer must surrender the samples as soon as possible. The samples must be returned to Miner Wear in a clean and odor free condition. Samples must be returned in their original packaging. Any damage or cleaning required of the samples will be billed to the customer. Any samples lost in the post will become the liability of the customer.